Review Odys Loox 7 inch Multi Touch Tablet (OS Android 2.3, Cortex A8, 1.2GHz, 4GB Internal Memory, RAM 512MB DDRIII) - Black

Wednesday 18 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Odys Loox 7 Tablet
I am delighted with this tablet. I am new to tablets, Android and touch screens, so there was a bit of learning to do, but I now have a dozen useful apps installed, most of them free. It comes with a browser that looks like Chrome, and email that looks like Gmail, plus Ebook reader, music/video player etc. You can download from your local library, free, software that...
versus
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Looks are not everything...
I ordered this tablet from Amazon 17/02/12 and received it on the 20/02/12 which was pretty quick.

I really love the design and feel of it, seems really well built for a budget tablet and the picture is not too bad either. However i found the touch screen a nightmare. After trying to log into my google email account for nearly half an hour without success due...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ODYS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.